Grade 5 & 9 Activpass
It's here, it's free and it's going to keep you moving!
The Grade 9 students get a free ActivPass membership at the INVISTA Fitness & Wellness Centre. A fitness equipment/facility orientation is included in the membership and required before accessing the fitness centre - to book a time call 613-546-4291 ext. 1891. The fitness centre features youth circuit training equipment and active gaming equipment.
Fitness Centre Youth Access Hours
- Monday to Friday 3 p.m. - close
- Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- PA Days, School Holidays 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
How do I access recreation facilities
- Grade 5 students - show your ActivPass at the reception centre, distributed at school
- Grade 9 students - show your student identification card or grade 9 transcript at the reception centre.
Get more information at the Kingston Gets Active (KGA) website. KGA an initiative to raise awareness of the benefits of physical activity.